Saturday, November 29, 2008

Homework! Homework!! Homework!!!

So, Zhen Jee is finally back from her KL vacation.

I don't think I'll got chance to update this blog liao~

The scene of looking at her do homework will make me feel bad.

That feeling will somehow make me ashamed of myself being a lazy worm.

Maybe many people will say: "Eler! Get this kind of result liao still don't wanna study! You really no cure liao la~!"

It's true. I should have learn my lessons after getting such 'good' results. I should have set my mind to 'fighting or learning mode'. I should stuff my useless brain with all those chemical formulae and physic concepts. I should get back to my books to do all those revisions because I can't even remember how to complete the questions given.

Back to the same problem: SCHOOL MAGAZINE

Argh! It's the same story~It seems like we complete a page, we will found out another 100 pages that we forgot to do.

I can visualise Mr. Wong's face next year: If I can dream , I will certainly don't dream about HY."(Sorry HY, I really think he will say so)

To HY,
OK, I know. I've not been a very helpful PE. I'm not efficient. Sometimes I feel really sorry you for having such PE. I know the advertisement is driving you crazy, but please take care of yourself. Besides, no need to send 'thank you messages' after every meeting la. It's our responsibility to do so. By the way, I've finished the Laporan Tahunan(except for the Persatuan Murid-murid Tua that you told me to abaikan)!

Cat that suddenly feel herself efficient
YEAH~I know! I've talked too much. I should get back to work.
A fact that I suddenly realise(Madam Kwek was right anyway):
NEVER EVER do homework or revision with your handphone beside you. It's DISTRACTING!!!!!

3 comments:

YoUgOo said...

are you sure that ZJ is went to KL for holiday?? hehe.. double check it ba.. hehe..

Stewart Tan said...

shhh...~
lol..

Paperfeather said...

-v-...沉默路过