Thursday, November 6, 2008

Spot-check!!!

Walau~

Today, my 'eyes' gone.

'Interesting' incident happened today:
We got a spot-check at the fifth floor. A Form 3 pengawas spotted a girl with a bunch of friend has a handphone. She asked me to take it away(Coz she don't wanna confront with classmates i think) and I tarik Geok Khim and Shuh Huey to help me. I 'tell' (i think i'm commanding actually) her politely to take out her hp by herself. She just soooo nge and said, 'I don't have it.' I repeat my request and finally she showed her nge CBB(don't know this? ask me personally) and pulled our her purse and tissue from her pocket. To convince me that she doesn't have a handphone, she even pulled out the entire pocket. And guess what? To REALLY convince me, she pulled up her skirt(for your information, there's just a black, tight trousers underneath it, NOTHING SPECIAL)

I was too shock to move (I can't even believe my eyes!) and turned to ask for help. Wow! She's so BRAVE and PROUD to show her *****(I think) No wonder my eyes gone red and damn itchy for the rest of the day!(I'm still blinking my eyes to force out tears when typing this)

Mdm. Liew showed up and checked their 'chest'(I don't use the word 'boobs' coz...(I trust you all for knowing the answer). I'm surprised that they(there are 8 of them if I'm not mistaken) can hide two combs in their b**! They kept announcing to the world that:"Teacher wanna check our boobs!" It takes me less than a split second to come out with this idea:"Excuse me, you don't have those, so feel no fear."

Wow! I really, really, really gained a lot of knowledge today. These students have great ideas about sneaking hp and hiding things. I really feel like saluting them!

It's fun to have spot-check anyway~

P/S: Just now 38 and other prefect warned me that the 'brave' girl maybe 'Ahem' me in future. Now kinda regret.

3 comments:

mei hua said...

Uwah...sounds so scary. a desperate conflict- one to defend her "right to bring hp"- the other to defend the "rules". From a sociological point of view: the structural functional approach says that rules are vital for the operation of society; social-conflict approach says that rules perpetuate social inequality; symbolic-interaction approach explains why some ppl use c**** in that way...blablablabla (the effect of final exam)

btw what is 'ahem'? i dun understand...

Sebastian the Crabby said...

It's a coughing sound, means kena pukul...

mei hua said...

u org karate, takut ape?

besides your "chest" has more "cushion"...