Wednesday, November 12, 2008

School magazine~

At last, my part is hampir habis!!!

Being a PE is a hard job, but not as 'cham' as Hsieh Yie.

Everyday she go 'in and out' of the classroom, dealing with those fussy and low productive teachers.

I felt so 'kolian' for her. But I think I don't need to worry about her because she got good brain(unlike mine)~

To Hsieh Yie(Editor):
I'm sorry that I'm not a good helper. Maybe you've cursed me for a thousand times but still, SORRY~~~!

For me, I spent most of my time asking the teachers to 'donate' students' karya.

And wait for my typists to finish it off.

A really big THANK YOU I would like to say to the world's most efficient typist, Mei Jiun and Min Fei.

You two really damn efficient until I can't even believe my eyes when I saw those pendrives.

However, those pendrives are 'driving' me crazy.

Now, I help Ah Fong the do her design. Mr. Wong sure have very 'HIGH' taste to reject almost all of our design. It's like everything we design never satisfy him.

It took Hsieh Yie damn big effort to filter all the 'comments' from Mr. Wong.

Although Ah Fong and I tried to pujuk her but she seemed like zipped or locked her mouth.

(It's like someone is jealous about ZJ ar...didn't believe? Check out her blog at http://www.janlee110.blogspot.com/)

We still need a little time to finish the whole magazine. I hope we can finish it as soon as possible.

And I swear I will burn the magazine when it's published!

4 comments:

Paperfeather said...

-A-其实我不觉得你没有帮上忙咯=A=
你从之前开始就挺能干的嘛-v- 以前辩论时期你也是被压榨很多=v= 从来都是很会做事

当然不要跟雪瑜比orz 雪瑜从个性上就是热心到不顾自己累不累的滥好人= =
你以后劝劝她不要什么事情都帮别人想.= = 我怕她这些杂七匝八的压力加上功课- - 之后如果到limit可能会抓狂= = 虽然她没抓狂过

JaN~ said...

Ahahahaha....JT's comments are so funny....Anyway, Ms.Heng ar, didn't I tell u not to think so much?? And now u come write in blog apologize to me pulok...HAIZ. If that's not think too much then I dunno wat to say dy..Yeah yeah, I am so jealous of ZJ dat she is my darling WIFE noh~Unlike someone...HAHAHAHA~Aiyo~I just gv chance ZJ sayang u mar~>_<

Hmm...Now that JT's mentioned it....I really should go crazy sometimes no...Wonder if I could zhuo1 kuang3 so good like JT...

Paperfeather said...

-.- 抓狂是很好的发泄方式.
虽然很不忍心...不过我要提醒你抓=zhua
捉=zhuo
从来没听过人说捉狂的. 拍肩
= = 啊我果然还是适合当华语老师吗=口=..

JaN~ said...

Ugh...I am so HURT lar JT...*SOBS*
Hahaha~Thx for mentioning lar~>_<