Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hsieh Yie...it's all because of you!

Yesterday, due to unknown reasons(hsieh yie banned me from saying it out), I've done something that really 'throw my face'.

As Hsieh Yie the perfectionist become director, I was forced to do something that will make her 'HIGH'--

Guess what? I kissed 'someone' in front of Tang Yang, Chun Hui, Hoe Cheong, Sing Yee and of course, HSIEH YIE.

This is because Hsieh Yie said, "Do anything to show your 'love'! Hug her! KISS HER!"

YUP, that's right, it's a her. However, she forbidden me from writing her name out. She said she will paiseh(as if she got seh to pai, haha~)

I would like to clarify that my sebastian-like lips just land on her face, not her lips, of course!

I feel dirty and wanna die after that!

Haih...I think I really lose my face due to the path that I've chosen.

Oh!

Hsieh Yie, see, I 'xi1 sheng1 se4 xiang4', so you owe me one.


OTHERS:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEI JIUN!!!!
Sorry I post this today because yesterday I'm too tired after 'kissing'(YUCK!)

5 comments:

JaN~ said...

wat lar...wat xi1 sheng1 se4 xiang4...u should feel soli 4 us cuz our eyes very very painful now...and very kolian lar 'she' cuz nid to endure ur tidak BERNILAI lips falling upon her..>_<

Paperfeather said...

= = 你们为了camp真的是...
= = 拍肩

Huii said...

uh uh.
u use my quote.
got seh 2 pai.
lai lai,
copyright fees.
nyeheheh~

YoUgOo said...

haha.. is that my cousin hu u kissed ?? then today at physics ttn.. hy kiss her is bcoz..?? yer~ yucks..

d3viL voW~ said...

To: miao( the most qiao cat i ever see)
HI. long time din post comment on ur blog ady. Is not i lazy is becoz ur action make me dono wat 2 say.=.=!! SPEACHLESS~~~
Hiaz. as long as guan jia n da lao po n ur owner (who pick u from tepi jln)not beside u n hy, wat "luan lun" lar,"tidak bermoral" lar "qiao" lar +++(many many more......). When bk kb realy need 2 wash ur brain ady lol.