Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's all ZJ's fault!

Last Saturday I went to get a new hp to replace the old, spoilt one.

After taking the hp, I wanna protect and sayang it as good as possible.

I asked for a case.

The uncle ask me back, "A plastic one?"

Thinking of how ugly it will cause my new honey to be, I immediately said no.

Before this, I put my dad's hp on the table and it dropped into my pail of water(for art purpose) as it vibrates.

After receiving a nice, long, boring 'lecture' from my parents, I got my lesson(that is, to keep handphones away from the water)and to avoid history repeat, I want a blurred plastic cover(like Zhen Jee's hp plastic).

We used to tease Zhen Jee's handphone put on a condom(it really looks like one!). For me, the word condom=ZJ's handphone case.

I immediately tell the uncle, "I want a condom for my handphone!"

The uncle who actually don't want recommend using such platic case but still wanna take it to show me it's disadvantages froze and looked at me with his eyes widely open(I'm afraid that his eye balls will drop out). While my mum siku me and said, "EH!"

I sensed my stupidness and changed my words to "a blur blur plastic, will stick the hp at the table one!"

The kind uncle told me that hp will get wet if I use that plastic and gimme a free hp case instead. It's quite nice~

OH! I'm damn embarrassed!

What will the uncle think about me?

Yer yer...Kok Yong, Keng Sheng and Hsieh Yie had done a great job in polluting my innocent mind~

It's all Zhen Jee's fault la use that kind of 'condom'!

Boohoo...my image! my image! It's all gone~

5 comments:

Huii said...

ahahahahahahah~!
wtf eh u.
zzz~
condom.
=.="
u reli make me ROFL!

p.s : i left u comment d hor. dun complain i din leave u comment lol.

JaN~ said...

Aiyo~Chia Hui, you dunno the most QIAO person is Yi Wen and she pollute everyone liao and then nge nge want pretend innocent..HAIZ~现在的小孩子...

小狮子的小皇宫© said...

Wat lar u ...Heng yi Wen...
Tat "condom" is out from ur moths...tat no means is we teach u de ar...
mayb is u teach us then u really remeber n wanna use it...tat y u will speak out tat "word"....
aiyo

Paperfeather said...

-v-...... 你..... 太..... 神.... 了!!
-口- 封你做这个月的娇娇大使.

mei hua said...

AHAHAHAHA! wahlau eh!
but good for you, got new hp liao~ ^O^