Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lonely~

It seems like someone complaint me in her blog, so now I won't bom her lo~


It's been raining for a few days liao. Haih...making most of us become moody~


I hate rainy days. I want sunny days!


Hsieh Yie is going on a vacation, so as ZJ, so I'm gonna be lonely until monday.


Nobody will accompany me during chem recess this time...+_+


Boohoo...it's boring! Life without bombing is sooooo meaningless.


Anyway, hope that both of them can come back as soon as possible.

I'M GONNA MISS YOU ALL~

PLEASE COME BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE~

3 comments:

Stewart Tan said...

Lonely... I'm Lonely... I have nobody... For my own..~

haha~

mei hua said...

Funny, when i saw ur blog title i also start singing Lonely...I'm so lonely... i have nobody... on my own ooo~~~~

i have a blog now~! Hehe! Now u ccan come and kacau~

YoUgOo said...

ah miao miao.. boring ar? come find me leh.. i m also alone wor.. hahaz.. everyone go on vacation, but left us behind... uh-uhh.. sad noh?? hehe