Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I need MOTIVATION from...you!

Oh! I suddenly realise that this is the most hardworking month since I've started this blog.

Can't get what I mean? Ans: THIS IS THE THIRTEENTH POST FOR THIS MONTH!

I've break my previous record.

Yeah...I know. I write a lot of nonsense stuff. Anyway, this is just for fun. So please don't judge me too seriously.

For the prefect meeting at 28 November, I have to say that I'm sorry I can't attend it. I got other things to do.

Life is boring.

I can't get myself to do homework. Not to mention doing revision.

Summary for my homework:

PHYSIC:
-
YEAH!!! Mr. Lim is the best teacher I would say! He didn't even give us a question to solve during the long holiday! But thinking of the previous homework that I've accumulated since Form 6 start will definitely turn down my mood. In fact, it's becoming HUTANG LAPUK!!! Oh! How I wish I got the brain the complete it~I know Mr. Lim intention is to let us have more time in doing revision, like he always said, "Come on la, please la, do revision. You REALLY need to do revision. Please, do revision."Ugh! This makes me feel bad when our teacher 'begs'(sort of) us to be hardworking.

CHEMISTRY:
Do inorganic chemistry summary and all physical chemistry question in STPM Past Year Paper, ranging from year 1999 to 2007
DAMN! That's the only word I can think of to describe the holiday work. I know all my friends are struggling to understand the stupid INORGANIC CHEMISTRY but I still can't pull myself to reach the books that I've 'inherited' from my brother. It's hard~Please forgive my little brain.

MATHS T1:
All the questions (which Ms. Lee had taught) in STPM Past Year Paper, ranging from year 1999 to 2007
Ah! This is hard. MMT1 is a subject where I apply my 'learn and forget' skill. Every time I want to do it, I manage to find myself digging into the thick MMT1 revision book. All of the question seems to be sooooo unfamiliar. I know I used to finish the questions and I know I can do it before this but now??? Argh! What's happening to my brain? Can I bang it on the wall to make it smarter?

MATHS T2:
Revision Exercise Chapter 8
This subject give less homework compared to other subjects. I know I used to have those integrating functions, probability density etc at my fingertips. However, the methods seemed to leave me after the final exam. I used to do all those homework but now it's erased from my memory completely! Maybe I feel too happy when I know that I got the exam question correct(I was sick and damn dizzy during that exam) until I forgot to do more revision. I need to do all the exercises before getting myself into the revision exercise~

PA:
All the stupid papers that teacher give and STPM 2008 paper
1, 2, 3, ....argh! I don't know how many papers I suppose to receive. I put all the papers in the same file and I think I got enough paper, but after checking with Zhen Jee's, I left out 2 papers. And now, I found out that I'm short of 3 or 4 questions. Come on, how many papers I suppose to get? It's stupid to gather all the questions but I was forced to do so because it 'costs' 50 marks in the coming January(or February?) exam!!! @#&*...

I could visualise your reactions after reading: Eler~got time blogging but no time do revision.

So what? I'm PULPA!

Can someone please motivate this stupid, lazy, sleepy cat to do homework?

4 comments:

YoUgOo said...

HOMEWORK.....!!!!!!!!!
HOMEWORK.....!!!!!!!!!
HOMEWORK.....!!!!!!!!!
HOMEWORK.....!!!!!!!!!
HOMEWORK.....!!!!!!!!!
HOMEWORK.....!!!!!!!!!
HOMEWORK.....!!!!!!!!!
HOMEWORK.....!!!!!!!!!
HOMEWORK.....!!!!!!!!!
DO UR HOMEWORK...!!!!!

mei hua said...

JIA YOU! JIA YOU! JIA YOU!
STPM is said to be the widest and deepest examination in the world, and whoever can get through Form6 sure can get through anything!

i'm also struggling T.T
see, not stpm also struggling x.x
Let's struggle together!! try to list them down and make a schedule for it...once we start doing then it's easier to go on O.O

if we don't start doing now later not enough time leh...christmas we will be crying leh (i'm now crying ady leh T T)

or go to jing si or some library where u won't be distracted...

KAMEKAMEKAMEKAMEHAAAAAAA!!!!!!

YAY GOT FRIEND TO STUDY!!!!! orz||

Paperfeather said...

=A= kameha x2
-_-|| 加油. 功课= =
啊啊啊啊此时无声胜有声可是我还是要鬼嚎啊啊啊啊啊

Huii said...

mehhhhhh~
until 2day,
besides ttn's notes or books,
i have touch none of other books.
u kno y i touch on those ttn 1?
cz i gota go ttn.
LOL!
wtf..
i m super lame can die.
my hand nvr leave laptop if i m in my hs.
sei lo~
i guess my chem hw gota count on yin ting d.
=.="