Sunday, November 23, 2008

-Days when HY and ZJ ain't around-

At last, Hsieh Yie is back.

Now I'm waiting for Zhen Jee to come back(still got 6 days to go!).

Just now at chem tuition(suddenly realize that I really din pay attention to what's teacher teaching), the following conversation takes place.

Teacher: Where is Hsieh Yie?
Me: She attend wedding, eh, no no no! She got herself married."
Teacher: Really? Then where is Zhen Jee?
Me: Marry to Hsieh Yie.
Shu Wei: Yalor yalor, they marry to each other.
Teacher: You really wanna see me throw shoes~Is there anyone absent besides Hsieh Yie and Zhen Jee?
Me: (trying to be helpful) Got! Chun Hui go back to Taiping!
Teacher: (with a confused face) Chun Hui? Where did he usually sit?
Me: (Point towards his place) Gosh! I'm really 38 today(bad influence from HY and ZJ)
Teacher: Go to Taiping for what purpose?
Shu Wei: (with an excited tone)He attends the HY and ZJ's wedding ceremony!
Teacher: Haha! Yalor...he sure is the ban4 niang2 right?

Haha~Chemistry tuition without HY and ZJ is DAMN boring.

But with Kok Yong's presence, I realise that I can't write the word 'conjugate base' in short form. The first letter from each word will lead to...(Hint: Words that 4K5 pupils used to address me)

At least tomorrow's T2 tuition got HY to accompany me, but PA tuition I sure will be bored to death without ZJ's presence.

Since both of them go for vacation, I 'hat chiu' a lot. Sometimes 6 times in a row!!!

In HY's message, she told me that she just miss me 'one eensy weensy bit'.

According to Kok Yong, it's because the missing from kaya. Haiz Kok Yong, I where got the guts to rampas kaya from you? Admit that kaya actually got feelings towards you la~

Since HY won't admit, I'll take those hat chiu as missing from ZJ(this is kinda SS). This is because I won't admit that I'm 'sick cat'.

5 comments:

YoUgOo said...

hey.. i don thk i said those wor.. i m so concentrating in doin the question eh... is shu wei wo hu said that.. hahaz..

Stewart Tan said...

walao~ u really 38 lo!!!!
me go where no nid tell other ppl de la.. lol.. i din back taiping yet la.. i nw jz not in kb.. dun wan tell u where i m d.. later bcum "speaker" pulo.. ting here tong there.. lousy speaker~ haha..

Sebastian the Crabby said...

I just lazy to type out that teacher actually ask where hzve you been la~
It looks weird and like a report on the conversation if I type out all those idiot question and answer la~
You thought I'm so free to sebar all the informations meh~

小狮子的小皇宫© said...

HENG YI WEN!!
wat kaya lar??!!
tat kaya is 4 u de oni!!!
she jz oni love u!!
now...future n forever love!!

JaN~ said...

Wakakaka...It's shu wei izit?Haiyp, got ykk and cky not enuf want go gou1 ying3 shu wei oh??!!