Sunday, November 16, 2008

Chem tuition~

Just now chem tuition, this conversation takes place when teacher is teaching:

Hsieh Yie: Eh, when recess where are we going to eat? I feel like eating char siew pau.
Me: Har? I'm not driving, ZJ oso not driving.
Zhen Jee: (show sudden interest after hearing her name and wanna 38) what? what? I also wanna know.
Hsieh Yie: You're not driving right? Wanna go eat with us after this? We'll ask kok yong drive.
(the colour I use is according to their brain colour, realise that Hsieh Yie colour is much more 'yellow'?)

Then she turn to Kok Yong's direction(at least 3m from us) and whispered Kok Yong's name, hoping him to have super inhuman hearing power to receive those weak sound waves.

Kok Yong seemed to have super power to sense our movement and after some hand movement communication, we all agreed to tumpang KY's car.

I feel that we're so 'good' to put our stomach before our studies. Haha~

Before eating, Kok Yong: You all are so heavy that my engine need to reach '2' to move.
When eating, Kok Yong was impressed by our food's amount: My car need '5' to move now.

It's kinda tiring stuffing our brain with equilibrium constants, rate of reaction, rate constants and blah blah blah, but it's fun to have a bunch of friends to suffer along~



OTHERS:


  • I wanna congratulate Mei Jiun for getting the first place in Bio class. You make our family proud eh~
  • Since I've congratulate MJ, I think I must congratz Hsieh Yie(or else she'll become unbalance and felt being abai and eat cuka and write me bad bad in her blog and last but not least, MENCACATKAN ME with her piles of files after reading this)


FEEDBACKs from previous blogpost(about the hp case):


  • sipe Bodoh!
  • You qiao2!
  • sipe ben4!
  • where got people like this de?!

1 comment:

JaN~ said...

Wat wat?? Me where got so violent~Me very gd de eh~Won't take file hentam u one lar~Besides, the file will become tidak bernilai...