Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hsieh Yie rocks~!

I think Hsieh Yie and I were really 'man' today.

Case 1:
A few form 3 boys were trying to fight with some of the prefects(if I din 'keep the wrong wind'). Zhen Jee went to 'meleraikan pergaduhan' and some of them had wooden club in their hands. Suddenly the atmosphere changed and they start pushing each other. Zhen Jee was the victim and Hsieh Yie came to the rescue. She ROARED:"Ain't that enough!"(direct translate:'you all enough liao bo?!') The Form 3 boys stunned for a moment before leaving. She(or I should use the word he as kok yong suggested a long while ago? Haha...don't hit me!) rescued Zhen Jee(suddenly I think of Beauty and the Beast story...don't kill me) eh~Wow! Hsieh Yie rocks! Like Hsieh Yie said, 'Saving my wife(ZJ) is my duty.'

Case 2:
I caught a boy with hp but he refused to give us his name(he don't have a name tag!) I suggested that we'll get a male prefect to take out his wallet to check on his IC. He turned to me and the word 'C****!' came out from his f****** mouth. I really wanna tell him this:"Never mind. I got one. Don't envy me leh!"

Hsieh Yie told me:"Man gongz!" and I wanna tell her exactly the same thing.

Yer...Hsieh Yie rescued ZJ and now got sayang from her. I got nothing but a name 'C****'.

I also want sayang! I also want sayang! UNFAIR!!!


P/S: I realised that my name changed to C**** since the day I become prefect.

No comments: