Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Fighting with...myself?

I'm thinking of starting a new blog to replace this blog.

It's because I can't add gadgets to this blog as I lost my hotmail password(it takes a long, long explaination...blah blah blah)

OK, back to my recent ife==>Summary: LAMNUA

I admit, I ain't doing any homework, so what?

It's normal anyway for a lazy cat like me.

It's due to the rainy weather that makes me wanna keep warm in my bed~Really like a pulpa, huh?

Maria was right. I should make a schedule. But now on top of my 'to do list' is

BEAT THE LAZY INNERSELF!

Come on, man! I know it's all my fault being such a lazy worm.

Someone, or anyone, please provide me some methods to be hardworking.

Please make me a HARDWORKING CAT.

2 comments:

YoUgOo said...

eh.. hardworking cat.. can u make me hardworking dog?? hahaz..

mei hua said...

The way to reach your first goal "BEAT THE LAZY INNERSELF" is to just start doing something, anything.. do the easiest ones/ the ones u like first, then when you get the momentum, then fast fast do the rest...

Haiz...i'm still lamnua with the uni apps T.T

"Negative self-statements are a form of excuses." (from the book about how to stop procrastination)

Making a schedule kinda helps, just separate all your so many subjects into bahagian-bahagian yg boleh ditelan, then arrange them in a way you like and you can follow, tell yourself you can finish it by the time allocated, and somehow somehow you will make some progress.

Well, but if you want an instant method, there's one very effective way to make you start doing homework---> GO LIVE WITH EE JANE (OR MY ROOMMATE ALSO CAN)

I think what we lack is a real goal/ambition that can motivate us to do what we have to do. So making small goals might help. =)

Seems like rainy weather receeding..good good..we can stop growing mold now.