Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Just now I had a conversation with Hsieh Yie.

She informed me that the First Wife is gonna interrogate and mostly hentam me. It's because I asked Ah Fong to be my mum but the daddy pose is kosong then we wei3 qu1 tam puk, ask Hsieh Yie to be my daddy.

SO, I'm the one that should be blame of. It seems like I'm in danger now.

I suggested that we have a gathering. (Since 1st lai and 2nd lai is now in KB...)But according to HY, 1st lai is now jealous and unhappy about her 'flower heart' husband, so I'll be the dai4 zui4 gao1 yang2.

Yer...Big mum Huey Shenn, don't angry lar~

I'm looking forward to hold a family gathering at McDonald(that's the place that we hang out almost everytime!!!) and take a picture of the entire family, including 3rd lai and 4th lai(As an evidence of Hsieh Yie's disloyalty...Muahahahaha!)~

Well, this will remain an imagination if Huey Shenn still angry lar~

See first lo~~~
(I'm sure Huey Shenn will read this while cursing this cat nonstop...ahaha~)

2 comments:

YoUgOo said...

this is new family ar?? hahaz.. u r the cat meh?? hahaz.. m i still in the family bo gak???

miao eater said...

hey,miao miao,if got gathering must ajok me too nu.....haha.