Thursday, October 30, 2008

Peanut Butter~

Due to recent 'incident', my name is now butter and zhen jee is peanut.

(Together we form peanut butter, yummy!)

I like the name butter. Coz...

Reason 1: If I can fly, I become 'butterfly'

Reason 2: There's a Buttercup in Powerpuff girls.

Zhen Jee, on the other hand, like her name peanut.

But there ain't 'peanutfly' or 'peanutcup'.

There's just 'peanut and fly'.

We use peanut and butter instead of 'you' and 'me'.

Eg. my message to peanut:

Eh peanut, butter here. If peanut wanna sleep remember to blanket peanut coz if peanut sleep without blanket it's like 'kacang lupakan kulit'.

From now on. Heng Yi Wen = Butter Heng & Tan Zhen Jee = Peanut Tan.

For your information, Lee Hsieh Yie = Jam Lee.

(Realise that all the names are from the waffle flavour that are available?)

3 comments:

小狮子的小皇宫© said...

then ding dong is wat ler??
"ding ding = butter"
then...
"ding dong = kaya"
rite???hahahq

mei hua said...

hahahaha! i like peanut butter and jam...

butter must sleep without blanket because if butter is wrapped in blanket butter will melt due to the heat...

what about chocolate?

florenceyeap said...

OMG WTF that was so totally random + lame + swt!!!!

Haha your life seems to be quite exciting, seriously I think the teacher must be blind or crazy to choose u as prefect.. No offense though.. Hahahahaha

But anyway, ur blog entries always damn funny le (unlike ppl always put sad love story only), really, until i save it in my favorites list, haha..