Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Exam, OH!

Finally, exam is over.

After struggling to 1.00 am every night, tonight I swear I will watch tv and sleep early!

Exam comes with these things: coffee, books, calculator, papers.

2 weeks ago I consumed chicken's essence with cordyceps every morning (from Sunday to Wednesday). It's so 'hot' until I pening and sick. My body is like on fire and I need to run water through my hand every few hours because it's weird to have hot hot hands. I even told Zhen Jee: Eh! If you act sexy maybe my nose will bleed like fountain.

Since then I stay away from chicken essence until yesterday(today chem exam mar~)

A summary of my exam life:

PA:
Haha! I draw the correct graph, but den hand itchy cancelled it and draw another. I feel like stabbing myself. Tikam-tikam all the objective. I can't understand why I spent so much time on it I still need to tikam.

MMT1 and T2:
OH! I can't solve simple irrational number. I leave no.5 and 11 blank. Haiz...how I wish I can have better brain. T2 even worse. I totally don't understand what's Q1 and Q8 asking. Others I just am4 kong3.

Physic:
It's really kanasai! I can't do most of the question. Even chapter 8 question I don't know how to do. What's wrong with my brain? It's funny: I take physic, I fail physic.

Chemistry:
Speechless. I admit I never listen to Mr. Ng's lesson. I've tried before but still can't get what he means. I left out chapter 8 & 9 because tuition haven't teach.

MUET:
Ahhaha! It's not an exam. We just play with each other during the exam while Mr. Yam walking around the class with a thick old bible under his armpit.

Maybe it's not my brain's fault, it's my attitude. Like what I've said before, I'm a pulpa.

1 comment:

Paperfeather said...

=v= i've been stalking your blog for a long time. =-= i feel like leaving a coment today (:
=3= me oso kanasai. you're not the only one. btw i linked your blog at my place -A-. u wont mind would u