Friday, October 24, 2008

MUET(Part 1)

Thursday morning rain is falling(Maroon 5 'sunday morning')~

Brief description on my stupiak MUET exam:
Went to Zainab 2 damn early. Waited for quite long time in the room as the school was having an assembly. I can't believe that they sit on the cement floor!

I was sooooo nervous that I can't sleep and eat for the past 2 days. I got many many butterflies in my stomach. Even though I tried to chase them out by singing a lot of songs, I still can't make myself calm. Shit! (Hui Ling said my voice is chiao(it should be sexy), got meh???)

Hui Ling, Khai Wei and I were in the same group. I think those examiners surely saw my trembling hands when handing up my IC. I passed my IC to the wrong examiner! I screwed my FIRST IMPRESSION. Damn.

My question is: A good parents should be generous with money. Actually my mind just popped out this idea the moment I saw the word money: Money is the root of all evil. The next second I wanna bang my head on the wall for thinking the idea that oppose my question.

I was so stupid. When the examiner said 'You may read the question', I immediately took my pencil and started writing my points. The examiner, with an impatience voice, tell me: "You are not allowed to write yet." Oh! I'm so embarrassed!

Candidate A:
This Malay boy ended his turn so quickly that I can't even jot down his points. What I know is he kept talking about a movie named "Anakku Sazali". Maybe it's a story about family because his point is about 'spending more time with family'.

Candidate B: It's me la!

Candidate C:
Khai Wei did a great job. I had to agree with her because I kept bombing Hui Ling and I don't know how to agree with Candidate A(his points caused me a headache, really!).

Candidate D:
Hui Ling also quite good. She got hand movement and it makes her looked pro. I thought, "Gosh! Damn pro gongz!" But later I observed that her hands were shivering. She's nervous but still perform well. Finally she agreed with candidate A. We decided to boikot her for 3 days for not supporting 'own people'.

I hate myself. I talked like a spoilt engine. Gagap like hell until I wonder I'm a PROTON car(faulty cars, those who use local car should know it). Damn it!

Anyway, SPEAKING TEST IS OVER! (Boohoo...my poor performance~)

However, the 'listening test', 'ABCD test' and so on is coming up this 8 November. Kinda worry because I haven't write essays for ages and my english ain't broken, it's powdery.

Hillary Duff:
Let the rain fall down, and wake my dreams. Let it wash away my sanity. Coz I want to feel the thunder I wanna scream. Let the rain fall down, I'm coming clean...(During my test, it IS raining, and this song stuck in my brain and it keep on repeating)

Wish me good luck!

4 comments:

i love my life said...

邢奕文!!
好久不见。帮我问候陆虹年好吗?

Paperfeather said...

-v-... 看到某L的名字被逼出水面

mei hua said...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!

when nervous maybe you can keep on talking and talking and talking (crap or whatever it doesn't matter) in english and turn the adrenaline into excitement instead! so when you go inside you will be come over-excited and hyper and leave a deep impression on the examiner!

seriously, it worked for me during the jpa interview. i got over-excited and forgot about being scared..

again..
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!

miao eater said...

ooi,miao miao,don say cl n jw din read ur blog ard nah. we ard read it................

jw: oh gosh miao miao!! u polluted my mind v ur blog!!!

cl:miao miao,y u never mention ur selling de. only schol life...wat is ur price now...oil price drop ard wo..