Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Mafia~

My MUET speaking skill date: 23 October

Wish me good luck~

Coz I know my english is terrible, but nge nge wanna write blog in BI. Anyway, as i said before, I don't mean to show off my broken english, it's all my pc's fault and I still lazy to fix it.

Just now went to chem tuition, Mdm. Kwek told us to be hardworking, not to 'tindih' the notes until exam. Haiz...I know that a long time ago, but time isn't really enough for me(ironically, i still got time for blogging...hehe~)

I found out a new principle, and I call it Miao's Principle:
Miao's principle states that 'owing homework' is like owing ah long's money, if you don't give back the money in time you will never have the chance to pay back.

I got a new name now: Mek Mek Wen.

There's a stupid story behind it:
My bro wanted me to fetch him to his friend's house at Kubang Kerian. As method of safety, I asked Zhen Jee to accompany me.
On our way back, a sheep tried to cross the road. I was 60km/h and reluctant to brake so that the black proton behind me won't 'kiss my ass'.
However, ZJ who sit beside me shrieked 'MEK MEK'(can you believe it? I prefer she say "yang2! yang2!"). I was so shocked that I stopped my car immediately(luckily the car behind was alert) and the sheep cross the road safely.
This ZJ really forgot that I drive a 'manual' car instead of 'auto'. My left hand which suppose to hold on the gear closed my ear so that my ear drum din break into pieces.
I now call her 'Miao Miao Jee' coz she nearly knock down a cat a few days ago.

Currently: SICK.

Shit! I got sick for a few days liao. No energy to move. Even my favourite chocolate taste like plain water. Today MMT2 exam I think I nearly faint. My head really pening and it's hard for me to complete that stupid probability density function. Most of the friends said, "Eh! Why you take so many panadols?"

Sorry. I really pening until I dunno what I'm writing. Mucus(Hsieh Yie take that as yummy cendol~) run down my nose like Niagara waterfall.

1 comment:

mei hua said...

Do your best...mek mek miaow....
take care of your health....
maria will pray for you....