Thursday, October 16, 2008

PCB~wow!

Ohhoho...yesterday we're so mad.


After this exam we're so excited that we planned to enjoy ourselves at the beach. After discussing via SMS, we gather at Zhen Jee's house at 4.30pm.

I felt soooo pity to Hsieh Yie's vocal cord because she kept on screaming when I'm driving. I admit I can't 'drift' like her but I now realise that I also can't scream like her. (it's damn high pitch man!)

Hsieh Yie, Kok Yong, Chun Hui and Zhen Jee reminds me of Uncle Long and Aunty. They commented on my driving skills(which is damn lousy or really kanasai) and I'm like driving with trembling hands. I realized that people sitting behind is heavy(it certainly is!) because whenever we go through road bump....(you know what happen, right?)

At first we said we're not gonna play water, but everyone just take off their slippers and shoes(exclusively for Chun Hui~) and stepped into the water. We're bad~

We screamed, laughed like mad and shouted whenever the wave splash on our trousers. Zhen Jee and Hsieh Yie even walk along the shore with their hands stick together(CURANG!!!). While Kok Yong kept his mouth busy making weird noise like 'ting ting'.

Other people around the beach must think that 'These chinese are mad'. Khang Siang arrived later on his motorcycle but can't play with us because he's wearing a pair of shoes(pade muka!)

I found out that we're not good physic students. Although through the recent exam we filled our brains with the gravitational formula, we forgot that moon will force the wave to blah blah blah...

We watched the wave splashed on our slippers. We stunned for a second before running to grab our shoes. However, sand stick on my slippers and I dipped it in seawater with ZJ and HY. And guess what? One of my slippers is dragged by wave and vanished within seconds.

At that moment my brain popped out this question:"How can I drive with bare foot?!" This thought was immediately erased when my eyes caught sight of that slippers being washed to the shore. I ran towards it and 'menyambar' it before another wave take it away from me. Phew!

Before going to get some food, we washed the slippers with plain water. Hsieh Yie's slippers aka shoes(I dunno whether it's slippers or shoes) got sooo many sand that I think she might get a crab out of it.

We have some food at a stall nearby. Malay couple sitting near to us sure feel irritated because we're too noisy. We act like light bulbs, oops, spot light! Maybe they're trying to feel the serenity by hugging each other, looking at the sea but we wonder why they're not didakwa di Mahkamah Syariah(PA too much liao~)

Then we went to KB Mall. Can you believe it? Kok Yong took down all the bowling pins in one strike! It's really gou3 shi3 yun4. Haha. I'm back home at 10! It's the first time I hang out with friends for such long time. My mum sure regret let me have driving license.

PHOTOS:

I'm the cameracat. Zhen Jee curang, so as Hsieh Yie!Bird of same feather flocks together!

Notice that our trousers are wet? It's weird. I'm so tall but the wave still can splash my trousers(Ahaha~)

2 comments:

YouGoo said...

y no me in the pics de??? sad nu~~~~ hahaz..

小狮子的小皇宫© said...

y i cant strike meh??at least i m better than u lor...oways help 5 of us wash tat LONGKANG 2 very very very clean...until 1 nail drops into there...can heard "TING TING..." sound..hahaha