Friday, October 17, 2008

Miao Miao Jee~

Just now went to tokong(Guan Yin Niang Niang's birthday). Twice in a day because before that (7.00pm) it's toooooo crowded.

I went alone. Walk lonely along the empty street(it's 10.00pm i think)

Take off my glasses. It's kinda dirty.

Suddenly I think I heard someone calling me. But I don't have the guts to look around. (quite sensitive nowadays~)

When I finally put on my glasses, I saw Zhen Jee with her parents.

OH! yuan2 lai2...

Her parents burst into laughter:"Haiz this kid! Can't see without glasses!"

Yeah! I'm MEK MEK WEN, coz I'm ba3 ba3(hokkien means tak peka).

Anyway, I got a new string~

P/S 1: Met Ms. Yong at my first visit to the tokong.
P/S 2: UNFAIR!!!Everybody call me Mek Mek Wen, but none call Zhen Jee Miao Miao Jee!

1 comment:

d3viL voW~ said...

HAHA.YOU really geng , can from miao change 2 goat.....hahaha.......