Friday, July 4, 2008

Excuse me, is it true?

I say first ar, I din write in BI because of "tianbeng", it's just my pc's problem.
Damn it!

To Ms. Pitchar Lee:
Ei, you are the one who choose to malas and stop blogging for a month, don't use me to "cross bridge" nah!

I am a bit confused.

Is it a joke? Me and Hsieh Yie?

Stupid and non-pengawas thing we did in class almost everyday:
1. ate "char siu pao" and bread almost every period.
2."bidar"(lastik) each other with V-shaped paper.
3. throw ruler at chemistry period.(limited to pitchar lee and have Ms. Wong as witness)
4. I never do revision, but HY do revision with another people and abaikan me(heavy colour light friends)

Our minat utama in the interview form:"menulis, membaca, and meN- wat i forgot liao"
Sounds professional, right?

Actually, we think these three words suits us best:"melepak dan mengumpat". Another one i dun wanna tell you all here, it's confidential~

Hsieh Yie say we may change other's way of judging SC 1 pupil.

Have you ever seen two SCIENCE ONE student playing "bidar" in class, and one of them have the best result in the whole Lower Six form?

Maybe in their eyes we should be book worms with our ass stick to the chair to do revision.

BUT...

We enjoy our food from my famous, compressable tupperware and lepak at the washroom whenever we're free. One of the BPP warned us not to eat in class during meeting. OMG!

Silly huh?

It's all over now. GAME OVER.

We "cry" at our white shirt(I just bought those for 100++ last month!) and blue dress and most importantly, my TUPPERWARE this thursday. NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

No more.

It's replaced by an easy-dirty white dress. No more food in class.

I'll starve to death.

Before I went crazy, can someone please stab me to death?

No comments: