Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Look before you leap, girls!

"Shhh!"
"Shhh!"
"Don't play!"
"Stop talking."

And finally I got a 'reply'.

'DOG!' This word came out from a 2Damar girl.

Hey girl, it's your fault that you don't wanna stand properly. I'm just doing my job, and you call me DOG?! If I'm not wearing that blue shirt I sure, no, I SWEAR I will %$^# until your mouth can''t even say 'D' for the rest of your life!

It's damn stupid, standing among a sea of stupid pupils who sikong they're 'pretty and clever', trying to "Shhh...." them whenever those non-stoppable mouth trying to make weird sounds.

Maybe they think that I look frail with one of my hands holding on another, walking among those form 2 girls. In fact, I'm holding my hands so that my angry right hand won't land on their 'beautiful, flawless(but actually "pimpleful")' faces.

That 2 Damar assistant monitor, can't you just stand still for 20 minutes? Are you a CACING? If I'm not wearing a blue shirt I SWEAR I'll broke your legs so that you can't move an inch for the rest of your life!

That shortie girl, my ex-classmate's ex-boyfriend sister, don't you ever sikong that your eyes can shoot out laser and I will let you say and play as you desire. Wanna play eye contact? Why don't you just check my identity out from the school magazine before you try to scare me with your sepet eyes?

Hsieh Yie worse. Some 'brave yet useless' 4sc2 girl threaten her...

WE CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!!!!!

Those senior pengawas tell us: "That's how you behave when you're young, now you can feel the pain. Haha!"

I admit that Hsieh Yie and I 'cry' when thinking about our 'duty' when tuition.

Hell! We didn't behave like that when we're in Form 2!

Suddenly, Hsieh Yie and I have a good idea: "Why don't we form a da3 jia4 geng with the pengawas from L6SP1? I'm sure we won't lose to those bad pupil."

Damn it! Can anyone just tell those pupil about our backgrounds?

Dear pupils,
Just that I haven't have a tie doesn't mean that I'm from Chung Cheng! I've been standing on the same spot as yours for five years. If you still can't hear the announcement clearly that means it's your ears' problem! Before I forget, STOP ASKING ME WHETHER THE GIRL THAT DEKLAMASI SAJAK IS BEAUTIFUL OR NOT! It's none of your business!

Huh! At last, tomorrow will be the final day looking at your faces.

Hooray!

4 comments:

d3viL voW~ said...

I want to leave a comment for u a long time ady but no time, sorry. Haha! Tat's the first thing i will do when i see u.Congratulations for being pengawas........(still cant imagine how a playful+lazy cat n another fish can become pengawas) but i quite pity bout u coz i noe ur freedom to eat, play, talk ,childish way of living had gone) But still gambate o. Hey, as u areadly be a prefect then take out the 架子,don make me dissapointed.(i going 2 go bk next week o so don make me down) Don be bully by students.(remember u learn karate. Don be like last time ady jz tell every1 u noe karate but u r the 1 be bully by us)这招现在不管用了,coz now u r pengawas ady. Haha ...... good luck.

mei hua said...

Gambatte!!! Don't let them get under your skin, just do your duty and let them cacing all they like! You are the best!! MUAHAHAHA!!

不想让人知道的秘密 said...

hey...siew woon here.
i laughed like mad when reading your blog!
good good!looking forward for more up dates k.

不想让人知道的秘密 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.