Friday, July 18, 2008

Eh eh! It's not what cha thinking about!!!

If I'm not mistaken, this 'incident' happened last week.

Pengawas need to fold up our long sleeve until our elbow, and this gives us(especially new or ex-chung cheng pengawas) a lot of trouble.

I need to fold it every night as I don't know how to do it with one hand or with my clothes on.

BUT! Ms. Pitchar Lee choose to fold it with one hand. And the result is...tak sama panjang~

She asked me to fold it for her since mine is better than hers(Hoho~it's true). So, we go into the same washroom. We don't want anybody to see us in untidy attire.(Mr. Wong's word stuck in my brain:"IMAGE!")

As I was folding her sleeve, we heard sounds and shadows under the door. We know there's someone waiting for the washroom, but we din quicken our actions.

When we finally open the door, I saw Canteen's tauke-soh is leaning on the wall right in front of us.

She smiled at me at the sight of me as a sign of relief. I can imagine her thought:" At last you come out. I've been waiting for ages."

But the moment she saw Hsieh Yie right behind me, she suddenly SCREAMED!(Ahhhhhhh!)

I really mean it, she SCREAMED!

Then she dashed into other washroom like an arrow.

I wonder what's in her thought.

We're not doing the 'thing' that she was imagining.

I'm just folding Hsieh Yie's sleeve, and that's it. NO MORE IMAGINATION!

Damn it! She really think too much!

Thanks to Hsieh Yie. Until now, I dare not go to canteen.

Maybe Hsieh Yie and I gonna be lucut by the end of this year~

3 comments:

mei hua said...

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Terror~! All for the sake of IMAGE Pengawas SMCH...

d3viL voW~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
d3viL voW~ said...

Wah sai both of u really terrible..................
cant play in class ady then the target change 2 toilet.......=.=!!
u ady noe tat ur master very xxx u still go n gou1 ying3 him .
Hey man! u r 有夫之妇。。。。still so ...xxx..with her
P/S: cant blame her coz ppl hv 三妻四妾 is like tat 1 but u different....