Friday, August 1, 2008

~Peronda~

Shit!

I've never been a peronda, but suddenly kena jadi ketua peronda...

The 'benefit' of being a peronda is addressed as a C****(at least 10 times in a row) by 4K5 students.

Damn! You call me a C****?! You B****!I know you don't have one, and so as your mum.

I think I can throw her out of her class using one hand since she's so small size, but wait!

Her centre of gravity is too low(she's just until my shoulder).

As a physic class student, I know that it's hard for me to throw her because she's too stable.

She's heavy as well, so...I'll keep my energy 'conserved'.

Damn! Stop telling other pengawas about my secrets. What's the point telling them?

I got my own secrets(eating in class is not a secret), but is it a must for you to Sebar when I am ronda-ing our class?

Uh! This blog turn from my blog to 'Aduan Pengawas blog'

2 comments:

mei hua said...

Try not to show your anger in front of those immature brats. Stay cool and treat them cool. They'll soon run out of things to talk about.

- cUlTiVaTeD CiViLiAn - said...

physicz class student really a physicz clazz student.. even writing blog also related to physicz.. PROZ...