Thursday, August 28, 2008

"Thanks a lot"

I swear that yesterday's incident will stick in my memory forever~

I was sooo lucky to look after form 3J and 3K for this week. Since this is their trial exam week, I got the chance to look at them 'dead goat fix gate' every morning, struggling between MM formula, Geografi terms Chinese ming2 ju4 and other subjects.

BUT! They have talkative mouths. a 20 minutes assembly can kill me easily. They talked as if they have't talked for the past 1000 years. Those mouths moving so fast until I wonder why they won't get their tongue tangled.

After failing to control them for almost a week, at last, my 'hero' came yesterday. Before he stand at the staircase, he tripped and almost fell. I tried hard to maintain my calmness, but still bu4 xiao3 xin1 laugh out with other form three kids.

Suddenly, this hero asked me, 'What form?' I said, 'Form 3.' while my fingers pointing these pupils around me. Mr. Ng showed his impatience look and pointed STRAIGHT to me, 'You Form 3?' I'm quite surprised and replied that I'm Lower Six.

He use his right finger to draw an imaginary circle around the area and said, 'After this all the pengawas and pekadis in charge of this area MUST stay back!' An immediate thought appear in my brain the split second he finished that sentence: "Oh, crap!"

Another pengawas who is suppose to stay back as well vanished as soon as the assembly is over, leaving behind 2 pengawas(Geok Khim and I) and a bunch of innocent-look pekadis. Ah Sir scolded us, 'Tell me, who should control them? These animals, who should control them? Har?"

We're so scared until we din even utter a word. Ah Sir PITCHAR into madness and instructed us to stand behind the flag pole and announced 'sing a song' a.k.a 'embarrass yourself live concert'.

The next minute I found myself(another pengawas also vanish mysteriously, I wonder how they did that) SALUTING the Jalur Gemilang with another 10 to 15 little pekadis, singing national anthem loudly in front of a bunch of Form 3 pupils watching and laughing from Bangunan Sains fifth floor. At the end of the singing, they clapped their hands and 'boo' us as well.

Ah Sir then lecture us for another 10 minutes, forcing us to slap those good stamina, long lasting mouths.

Since then, those little pekadis will give me a wide smile whenever they caught sight of me, reminding me the most 'faceless' moment that I went through with them.

Shit! For the first time in 5 years in Chung Hwa, I kena 'sing a song'!

'Thanks to you', Form 3.

3 comments:

d3viL voW~ said...

Hahaha................ 想不到你也会有这样的一天.............而且是在当了pengawas, 又是lower 6....(没关系,在毕业前有“sing a song" 的经验才是中华的学生) emmmm...........有可能你没这经验所以才会被留下吧!????..

p/s:别怪偶 boom 你哦!谁叫你在偶blog里威胁偶.....hahahaahah.........

sansan ^^ ~~~~ said...

haha,nvm la...'sing a song'..i oso kena before la..swt..=.='(F5-coz i do other homework when he brought us went to library during his period)swt...=.='but i wonder what can we do about EST??!!swt again..=.='As we all know,Mr.Ng is XXX...so no need bother about all of this..and no need waste ur brain memory to remember all of this...hahaha..and useless to remember HIM also..hahaha...haiya,f3,u also said f3 d mar..just forgive them as they DIN MATURED yet...^^

mish♥bigbang! said...

errrr, everytime i come ur blog peek peek sure see alot complaints. i think reading ur blog can turn into complain book ady LOL ;P