Thursday, June 12, 2008

PITCHAR! PITCHAR! PITCHAR!

请先了解以下短文:
Mass spectrometer is a device that can be used to determine the number of isotopes present. A sample is vaporised in the vaporisation chamber. The vapour is bombarded in the ionisation chamber before being accelerated by the electric field and deflected by magnetic field. The ions will be focused on the ions detector at the end.

有个人问雪瑜:“那个gas怎样被ionised?”

雪瑜的答案真是经典至极
你看啊,ionisation chamber会射出electrons。那些atom或molecules就会被打到PITCHAR!然后变positively charged … … … … …”

在雪瑜继续之前,我已经为她的“Pitchar!” 笑得人仰马翻了。

想不到雪瑜竟然用三岁小孩的“词”来代替深奥的bombarded。

原来PITCHAR!=bombarded

接下来的几节都围绕在pitchar这个新词。

“你再弄我我就pitchar掉你的笔盒。”

“你再kacao我我就pitchar掉你。”

我曾经说过她的“英文”太“深奥”,这次让我“领悟”到了。

6 comments:

JaN~ said...

WHAT LAR~!!! You really go write hor??....Ugh...I m SO embarrassed...Anyway...I won't deny what I said de~Cuz there is nth wrong with it~Very easy to understand rite?? The thing really 'pitchar' mah~Actually...pitchar=pecah a bit lor...>_<

P.S:When the sample is vapourized and bombarded by high speed electrons, it will 'pitchar' and release an electron or two and become POSITIVE ions....You write wrong dy lar~!Want bom me pitchar lui....Duno who so qiao keep staring at ppl...

Sebastian the Crabby said...

I got stare anybody meh?
Haha...I change liao~
haha...still sikong u 3 yrs old ar?
PITCHAR! PITCHAR! PITCHAR! PITCHAR! PITCHAR! PITCHAR! PITCHAR! PITCHAR!
wahahahahahaha~

JaN~ said...

=_=....U not even until 3 years old eh~!!!Pitchar is a very good expression nah!!Haha~We really too siao yesterday...I think we both just single-handedly destroy wateva reputation we had yesterday...O_O...I think those sitting near us like laychuan must hv renewed their opinion towrds us...GOOD students hor~

Sebastian the Crabby said...

I think Laychuan and other guys sitting behind us really shocked when we play the "Take back the tissue" a.k.a. "catch me!" game around the class...
MS. JAN LEE:
'If you want me to treat you like grown-ups, you must first behave like grown-ups'
We are INDEED, 'GOOD' students frm SC1...(you forget the '')

Huii said...

lmao sia.
while reading tis blog,
u r making my stomach pitchar weh.
damn funny.
zzz~
wtf sia.

- cUlTiVaTeD CiViLiAn - said...

pitchar?? what is that??